VXSCAN OEM 2006-2016 For TPMS Sensor Training Tool Activation Tool
For cars and trucks need have their TPMS sensors re-trained or activated after the installation of new wheels and tires or after a tire rotation.
Following these simple steps anyone can re-train their TPMS sensors and save themselves a costly trip to the dealership.
For cars and trucks (post-2007) use TPMS sensors that monitor the air pressure in the wheels. Every time the sensors communicate with the vehicle through an access point at each wheel, they have to be “trained” or programmed to communicate with. This is done easily using an inexpensive TPMS Training tool.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor Training Program Tool can work with the following vehicles:
2007-2015 for Lincoln MKX
2007-2015 for Lincoln MKT
2008-2015 for Lincoln MKZ
2008-2015 for Lincoln MKS
2008-2015 for Lincoln Navigator
2008-2011 for Lincoln Town Car
2007-2008 for Lincoln Mark LT
2006-2010 for Mercury Mountaineer
2006-2010 for Mercury Monterey
2006-2011 for Mercury Mariner
2006-2011 for Mercuy Grand Marquis
2006-2011 for Mercury Milan
Genuine for Part Number: 8C2Z-1A203-A
How to Train for Tire Pressure Monitior Sensors TPMS?
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, then press and release the brake pedal.
2. Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position for 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
3. Press and release the brake pedal.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
5. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
*The horn will sound once and the TPMS indicator will flash if the training mode has been entered successfully.
If equipped, the message center will display TRAIN LF TIRE.*
6. Place the tire pressure monitor activation tool on the LEFT (Driver’s Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem.
Press and release the test button repeatedly on the TPMS Tool until the horn beeps.
(It may take up to 6 seconds for the tool to activate the sensor, Leave the tool on the sidewall for the entire 6 seconds).
The horn beeping indicates that the body control module has recognized the TPMS sensor.
7. Within 2 minutes of the horn sounding confirming programming of the LF tire, place the TPMS tool on the RIGHT (Passenger’s Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem and press the test button to activate the sensor.
8. Repeat step 7 for RIGHT REAR followed by LEFT REAR tire in that order. The procedure is complete after the last tire has been trained. When training is complete, the message center (if equipped) will display TIRE TRAINING COMPLETE. For vehicles not equipped with a message center, successful completion of the training procedure is verified by turning the key to the OFF position without the horn sounding. If the horn beeps twice when the switch is turned to OFF the training procedure was not successful.
NOTE: If the vehicle or wheels/sensors have been stationary for more than 30 minutes, the sensors will go into a “sleep mode” to conserve battery power. It is necessary to wake them up by simply moving them or rolling the tires before they will communicate with the vehicle.
NOTE: The TPMS training procedure must be done on one vehicle at a time, in an area without radio frequency interference – at least 3 feet away from other vehicles equipped with TPMS sensors.
NOTE: Vehicles with different tire pressures front-rear like F-Series trucks and E-Series vans also require TPMS re-training after a tire rotation. Failure to train the sensors will cause the TPMS warning light to illuminate on the dash.
1pc x NEW OEM 2006-2016 for TPMS Sensor Training Tool
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At yourautopartsnow.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.