Made for Forscan ELM 327 V1.5 USB With Switch HS-CAN MS-CAN
Attention Please (No Disk):
1. There is no CD, we will send you link to download software.
2. The Driver is for 32 /64 bite Windows.
3. USB Driver: CH340
4. It is for windows, not for APP.
5. New 2019+ Mazda 3 and CX-30 are not Support
There are many elm 327 V1.5, but does this somehow differ?
Yes, because it is designed especially for Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. So supports specific features of the manufacturer protocols, making the FORScan more powerful in work with these models than any regular OBD-ii scanner.
Why Choose The ELM327 USB:
Please note that many for Ford and for Mazda models (approximately since 2003-2004) are equipped with MS CAN bus, in addition to the regular HS CAN bus. In contrast to HS CAN bus, MS CAN bus is not supported by the stock ELM327 USB, because MS CAN is a manufacturer-specific solution and located on non-OBD2 pins. This ELM 327 V1.5 USB has been modified to allow it to implement the MS CAN bus.
This ELM327 USB supports HS CAN from the stock, because for Ford HS CAN completely matches to the OBD 2 standards.HS CAN occupies pins 6 and 14. MS CAN bus occupies pins 3 and 11.
ELM327 USB Advantages:
1. Besides added functionality for Ford series, this device works as normal OBD2/EOBD code reader on most supported vehicles.
2. Firmware Version is V1.5, with best PIC18F25K80 Chip
2. Add functionality for Ford cars, Even support hidden function for ford Focus Mondeo Kuga.
(Hidden function Support car list: 2006-2016 classical for Focus , 2012-2015 new for Focus , 2013-2015 Kuga).
3. Special Design with Switch : connect different CAN buses , such as MS CAN bus and HS CAN bus
4. Majority of modern Ford modules are accessible only through this protocol.
5. Powerful Softwares Compatible: FORScan, Elmconfig, FF2 and FoCCCus.
6. Drivers and instructions included, easy to install.
7. The ELM 327 V1.5 and laptop are connected via USB cable, USB Connection make your testing process more stable. No need to worry about vehicle damage due to programming interruption.
FORScan Software Support :
FORScan can detect modules which are not visible for regular scanners, can show you trouble codes which are never displayed by OBD-2 scanners, can show you PIDs which are not supported by any OBD-ii scanner, run specific tests and service procedures. In other words, FORScan can do things that regular elm 327 V1.5 can not do.
All Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles that can be addressed by supported adapters. It is 99% of models after 2000 and around 92% of models after 1996 (the year when OBD-II became a standart in USA).
●Note: New 2019+ Mazda 3 and CX-30 are not
FORScan Main Features:
●Detect vehicle on-board network configuration
●Read and reset DTC from all modules (see list of supported modules on forscan official store)
●Reading of modules’ sensors’ data
●Run test diagnostic procedures
●Run service procedures
FORScan Support Windows XP / 7 / Win8 / most Win10.
FORScan Support Windows XP / 7 / Win8 / most Win10.
●Note: only x86 architecture is supported for Windows. ARM architecture is not supported!
FORScan Supported Langauges:
●When starting HS function, it supports 12 Languages:
●When starting MS CAN function, it supports Language: English & Russian.
Questions & Answers:
Q: What is Extended License, why and when do I need it?
A: Extended License provides access to Configuration and Programming functions of FORScan, and also few Service functions (such as PATS programming). Base FORScan functionality (connection, retrieving vehicle information, reading parameters, read and reset DTC, run tests and service functions etc) do NOT require Extended License. There is a free 2 month Extended License that can be issued for anyone who has account on forscan official forum. Also there are paid longterm and lifelong licenses. More information about Extended License can be found on forscan official store.
Q: Why FORScan doesn’t show function Y for my car? When this function will be added?
A: Functions may be very different for different models and especially different generations of models and different brands. For example, at this moment there are 50+ known versions of ABS bleed procedure for Ford models, only 10+ are implemented in FORScan.
We do not add functions just for fun, as number of functions is huge because of multiple versions. So we add functions by requests. More requests from users for a function – more chance for this function to be added in the near future.
Q: How can I get Extended License after trial period?
A: At this moment only 2 months free Extended License is available. When it is expired, you will be able to issue another 2 months one, also for free. Or you can buy long term (1, 3, 5 years) or lifelong Extended License.
Q: What is the “Module Initialization” function, why and when do we need it?
A: Module initialization function is required for the vehicles that have distributed PATS, so two or more modules (ECUs) are involved into the vehicle security. One of modules is “primary” one that stores keys and manage the programming process. Other modules are “auxiliary” that provide security on the specific block (usually PCM, FIP or ABS). For example, instrument cluster (IC) is a primary PATS module for EU Focus Mk2 and PCM is an auxiliary. If IC cannot read a key, PCM will not let run the engine. Primary and auxiliary modules have to be “matched” (paired), otherwise a theft may run the engine with his own PCM. So the Module Initialization function performs the pairing.
The above explains when user needs to use this function: it has to be used ONLY if you have replaced one or several PATS modules. It is BAD idea to run this function “just in case” after keys programming (although some rare cars require it – for example, AU models).
It will be tested before shipped out, it was provided 7 Days return and technical support, if any problems, please kindly contact us for support service.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At yourautopartsnow.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.